Inflate 1 lb cylinders with large cylinder to achieve the effect of reusing disposable gas bottle.
Built-in Safety Function:
The built-in safety function can ensure that you will never fill the 1lb gas bottle.
How to Inflate the Propane Gas:
- Put the empty 1 lb cylinders in a freezer for several hours.
- Put your 5-40lb propane tank upside down and attach the QCC1 connection to your propane tank. Close the 1/4” on-off control valve.
- Install the 1″ x 20 Female throwaway cylinder thread on the 1lb tank cylinder.
- Open the 5-40 propane tank cylinder valve and then tun on 1/4″ on-off control valve.
- When the flow of propane gas stops, please shut off the 1/4″ on-off control valve and remove the 1 lb cylinder.
Because the gas is highly flammable, you must refill your 1lb cylinder tank out of the door and stay away from flames and sparks.